WaterWalk Wichita – Downtown
411 W Maple St, Wichita, KS 67213
Fully-furnished one, two, and three-bedroom suites freshened with natural light and bright design accents.
Featuring an in-room washer/dryer, a full kitchen with granite countertops, a flat-screen TV, efficiently-designed bathrooms, and wood-style plank flooring that warms the space to feel like home.
One Bedroom Suite
with Full Kitchen
Two Bedroom Suite
with Full Kitchen
Three Bedroom Suite
with Full Kitchen
Unfurnished one, two, and three-bedroom suites ready for your signature style in a streamlined, open-concept living area.
With in-room washer/dryer sets, bright bathrooms, efficiently laid out kitchens glossed in granite countertops, and a 24/7 desk service—living at WaterWalk is just like home, only easier.
Starting at $1,150/mo
Starting at $1,350/mo
Starting at $1,700/mo
One bill. All the perks. None of the hassle.
When it comes to amenities, we can get a little extra.
Fire Pit &
Modern Fitness Center
Once dubbed The City of Destiny, Wichita is a place famous for its rebel gunfighters like Wyatt Earp and Billy the Kid, rabble-rousers like Carrie Nation, and the colorful people who built nearly half the aircraft produced during WWII. When you stay at Waterwalk Wichita—our flagship location—you’ll see how we set the standard for hospitality, flexibility, and superior comfort
If you’re here for work, you’ll find yourself…
• 1.5 miles from Friends University
• 2 miles from Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
• 3.4 miles from KU School of Medicine-Wichita
• 4 miles from Wesley Medical Center
• 5 miles from WSU
• 5 miles from Ascension Via Christi St. Joseph Hospital
• 5 miles from Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center
• 6 miles from Bombardier Learjet
• 6 miles from ICT the Wichita Airport
• 8 miles from Spirit Aerosystems
• 9 miles from Textron Aviation and Beech Airport Factory
• 9 miles from McConnell AFB
If you’re here for fun, you’ll be…
• Across the street from the Riverfront Baseball Stadium
• Next door to the Wichita Ice Center
• 4 minute walk to the Arkansas River with its miles of scenic, paved walking and bike paths
• 0.5 miles from the Century II Performing Arts Center
• One mile from Exploration Place
• One mile from the iconic Keeper of the Plains bridge
• 1.5 miles from the Museum District: Wichita Art, Cowtown, Mid-America All Indian, and more
• 2.2 miles from the fairytale landscapes and butterfly gardens of Botanica
We just took flexible
to a new level.
We are introducing the industry’s first short-term
ready to furnish stay. If you’ve got a shorter stay for work,
school or life stuff, but don’t want to leave behind
your favorite chair and bed — we let you bring the
comforts of home with you.
No lease terms, no hidden fees, no kidding.
There are no breed restrictions except those imposed by the local jurisdiction. A list of local breed restrictions, if any exist, are available at the front desk. We may require a pet interview.
One pet: No more than 75 pounds
Two pets: No more than 50 pounds each
If I’m looking for something more long-term, what are the qualifications for leasing an unfurnished suite?
A DNA sample and your basic secret society handshake. Kidding, all we require is a minimum credit score of 550, a monthly income of 2.5-3 times the cost of rent, good rental history, and the stipulation that anyone over the age of 18 must submit a separate application with a current photo ID and proof of monthly income.
I prefer my dog to humans. Do you have an area where I can just hang out with them?
Though we love dog parks, we do not have a fenced-in doggy spot. However, they are welcome to use the ample grassy areas around the property—just like they are allowed to use decidedly un-doglike contraptions like our elevators. So feel free to walk your pet and utilize the bag stations for your convenience.
I have a Corgi-pug so I need to know if you allow weird-looking dogs?
No breed restrictions! We welcome all dogs and cats: weird dogs, weird cats, even Corgi-pugs who might look like angry old men with short legs and a generous backside.
Does WaterWalk have partially furnished units?
Not yet. At this time it’s furnished or unfurnished—but flexible means we are always listening and looking for new ways to let you customize. So if your one requirement is that every unfurnished suite you rent has to provide a creepy, antique rocking chair—let us know. We’re nothing if not curious.